Candidate Name: Pratma Gupta

As a full scope women's health care doctor including being an abortion provider, mother of a toddler and triathlete, you can guarantee that I have endurance, tenacity and discipline. I currently serve on the City's Anti-Human Trafficking Task Force, the board of directors of the California Family Health Council, the San Francisco Medical Society’s delegation to the California Medical Association, and is Secretary to the Lower Haight Merchant and Neighborhood Association. All of these experiences have helped me realize my desire to influence change and advocate for my community on a larger level by running for public office. I am also in the current Emerge California 2016 class and understand the importance of getting more women at the decision making table. As a medical provider, I am trained to listen and utilize a shared-decision making model to come up with a plan. I will take these skills and apply them to our San Francisco residents so that they can be heard and supported via my participation in the DCCC. Thank you in advance for your support, and I look forward to working with and for you.